Come and see the QUICKEST & FASTEST Pontiac race cars in the world mix it up in heads up Pontiac drag racing on June 10th and 11th at the Pontiac US Nationals!
This is a run what you brung and hope you brung enough heads up class!
- Any Power Adder – no limits or restrictions
- Any fuel – no limits or restriction
- Any Chassis – that means Door Cars, Funny Cars & Dragsters
- All fastest . Pontiacs . ever rules apply – must run traditional Pontiac V-8 engine with 4.620 block bore spacing & Pontiac Body
Racing will be done on a .400 Pro tree and the first one to the end wins
Heads up qualifying:
- There will be no qualifying runs necessary. Participant must be an Elite 10 member or a TOP 10 NA member on the fastest . Pontiacs . ever at the time of the event. All Elite 10 and Top 10 NA members are eligible to participate in the Friday Test and Tune session as well as the Saturday fPe Heads up Shootout.
- Cars will display the class fPe on their windshield
Eliminations / pairings:
- Pairings will be determined by a card draw by those attending the event. Cards will be drawn in order of your current position on the Elite 10 and Top 10 NA lists.
- Bye round if needed will be determined by a card draw.
- Lane choice for the first round will be determined by your position on the Elite 10 or Top 10 NA list. Lane choice for for subsequent rounds will be determined by best ET and then MPH.
Award / Payout:
- Trophy will we awarded to the winner along with the bragging rights of being “The Baddest Pontiac on the Planet”
- A full feature article will be done on the car and driver for the fastest . Pontiacs . ever website
Feel like you want to play with the Big GUNS at the Pontiac US Nationals?
Well you can! All you will need to do to get into the show is make a pass that will get you on the fastest . Pontiacs . ever Elite 10 list or the fastest . Pontiacs . ever Top 10 NA list during the Friday Test and Tune session. To get on the Elite 10 you will need to run better than a 6.827 ET (as of 9/30/2014). To get on the Top 10 NA you will need to run better than a 7.682 (as of 9/30/2014). Please check the fastest . Pontiacs. ever website for the current bump spot of the fPe Heads up Shootout. All fastest . Pontiacs . ever rules apply