New Race Class for the 2016 Pontiac US Nationals – Outlaw Pontiac Street Heads Up!
Sponsored by Kauffman Racing Equipment
Do you think you have a fast “street” Pontiac – well bring it to the 2016 Pontiac US Nationals and lets just see!
Come and see the QUICKEST & FASTEST Pontiac STREET cars in the world mix it up in heads up Pontiac drag racing on June 10th and 11th at the Pontiac US Nationals!
This is a run what you brung and hope you brung enough heads up class!
- Car must have headlights, & tail lights
- Car must have a license plate
- Any Power Adder – no limits or restrictions
- Any fuel – no limits or restriction
- Any Chassis
- Car must retain stock steel roof and rear quarter panels
- Must run traditional Pontiac V-8 engine with 4.620 block bore spacing & Pontiac Body
Racing will be done on a .400 Pro tree and the first one to the end wins
Heads up qualifying:
- There will be 2 qualifying runs on Friday. 1 on Saturday
- Cars will display the class OPS on their windshield
- $20 entry fee – must purchase regular race entry
Eliminations / pairings:
- Pairings will #1 qualifier vs #4 and #2 vs #3 qualifier.
- Lane choice for for subsequent rounds will be determined by best ET and then MPH.
- Eliminations will be the quickest 4 qualified cars – 4 car field
Award / Payout:
- Trophy will we awarded to the winner along with the bragging rights of being “The Baddest Pontiac Street car on the Planet”
- A full feature article will be done on the car and driver for the fastest . Pontiacs . ever website
- Payout – $2,000.00 to the winner – winner take all class! Sponsored by Kauffman Racing Equipment